09 July 2012

Finally Posting

Sipping a cool glass of Kedem grape juice, remnants of dinner half assedly cleaned up. Yeah, it's my home and I am of course annoyed by it's current state. George Michael's Fast Love, is currently crooning through the Bose present that I adore--seems my iPod's shuffle finially remembered there are other artists and songs besides Violent Fems, M&M, Prince and Christmas songs, same as I finally remembered that there is more to blogging than thinking of posts and how they will be. So here it goes, I am going to attempt to post once a week. Random and planned. Now I am off to put short peoples to bed then figure out how to upload pictures from my iPad to Blogger. Love, Me

3 comments:

LaNeshe said...

Looking forward to your posts! How's your mom and dad? Ollie has been well.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Fab Five Chronicles return!
Excellent.
There is a receipe in here somewhere I have to find. I'll tie a string to my waist and the other end gets tied around the "post" so I can find mey way out. I forgot how I liked the lovely, quirky way you turn a phrase. Fun reading no matter what the subject.

Imperviouschild said...

Thank-you Anonymous! Perhaps I will take to writing again now that we have been upgraded to six now.