25 April 2008

Japan or Bust!

Salutations Family and Friends!

Here it is, just as I said I would (drum roll please...): My blog.
I shall consistently update it and I would be tickled pink to have you along for the ride of me and my family's Mutiny Sublime.

Really quick, cause I have to get some sleep. Hubby should be arriving in Japan in just a few hours. Me and the girls will be showing up Saturday US time, Sunday in Japan. When I am not wishing that I have had more than 16hr of sleep in 4 days, you will get the gouge on all that has transpired so far: excitement, frustration, love, anger, hope, betrayal, happiness, sadness... it has been, it has been. I am too tired to not watch my tongue. So I will stop now and just say that despite what we have been through in the past 4 days, things are finally coming together.

God help us all.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What, no sex to mingle with the everything else that's going on, not fair!

Imperviouschild said...

Lol!!! That would mean that we had a chance to enjoy ourselves, and the Navy wouldn't want that to happen now would they?

Unknown said...

*Cracks whip......Mistress says, "It's not about enjoying ones self, it's all about the undulterated, selfish, give-me give-me make me cum thrill!

Imperviouschild said...

Oooo, I do like the sound of that, and could I have a whip too? I think I could get Sailor man to play.

Michelle said...

Hey Heyyyyy

I got here!

:-D

It's Crow... or in this case, it's Michelle of the blog (yeah I blog!) "Crow's Feet". You'll get the joke in that title more than any of my regular bloggers. ;-)

So good to find you (((imp))), but sorry to hear you've been moved around the world again.

Now I'm going to go browse your blog.