05 August 2010

ALL HAIL, UNFORTUNATE THE THIRD: CINNABUN!

Cinnabun (So dubbed by Eldest before her anticipated arrival) decided bring it on in the, Who's Daddy's Best Princess; or Who Loves Daddy the Best; or I'm Daddy's Favorite, unoffical contest; she decided to come on the Friday of Father's Day weekend and worked a bit of her ju-ju on the pediatric doctor who didn't finish the paperwork to discharge from the hospital till after dinner that Saturday... So, with that bit of a hold up, we weren't discharged till 11:40 am, Sunday--Father's Day; just in time to stop home, drop off some stuff and go out to eat at Chili's on base. 




Really, he's happy; that's just his tired daddy/CHENG look.
Now I know this post is dated for much earlier than it is actually posted... that is because I have had a bit of a learning curb in managing life with older children, a baby and a hubby who's in port for a while now (que cheering crowd... Thank you Donna). I am finally getting a handle on this new life a month and a half later and with three members of the house gone I actually have time for blogging. What members of the house are gone, you ask? SailorStudMan, Eldest and CrazyOne. They are unfortunately away in the States for the funeral of SailorMan's stepfather. He has finally found peace after a very long battle of failing health. I was not super close to Abuelo but I really loved the man and his quiet with a undercurrent of good oldman crotchety-ness... you know, the kind that you would expect from a quiet, yet firm patriarch who's surrounded by lively family members who are most definitely on their own drum beats. All was well with Abuelo as long as he had access to sports and the news. The man was like clockwork and a constant in the craziness of life whenever we visited. I have truly been blessed to have gotten to know him. I am thankful for his kindness and love that he gave to his second family when he married Abuela. I will miss him.


New big sister.


To end this post, I am hope you enjoy the pictures of Little Cinnabun and the rest of my Posse. I want to thank LeFemmAussie for a few of the pictures. There are more from her but I cannot find them--I fear I deleted them when I was cleaning out the download file. She has a fantastic SLR camera and doesn't miss a chance to put it to good use.






My Mom with her sixth grandbaby.













2 comments:

LaNeshe said...

Awww she is so precious! Welcome to the family Cinnabun!

Tonya and Tony Mena said...

She is so beautiful! It is great to be able to see you all. The girls are growing so fast! Miss you all.